1859 Jasper St. Aurora, CO 80011 US
Telephone : 303-367-9666
Fax : 303-367-9813
For more pics check out Facebook
The current Off Road Ltd opened its door in 1978 in a 4400 square foot building in Arvada, Colorado. The operation was relocated in 1986 and then in 1990, both in Aurora, Colorado. By 1995, Off Road Ltd had out grown its then current location and was moved to 1859 Jasper st. Aurora, Colorado. The present building offers a repair / installation / fabrication shop.
In 1979, Off Road Ltd was the first to offer 4WD conversions in the Denver / Rocky Mountain region with primary focus on vans. Providing 4WD ambulance conversions for such companies as Collins Coach.
In 1982, the owner of the company, Jeff Maxwell, an avid off road race fanatic, was a part of bringing, what later became known as short course off road racing and made famous by the late Mickey Thompson, to the metro area and out of the fields, so to speak.
Then, in 1991, Off Road Ltd became the premier shop involved with MTEG when the stadium races came to Denver Mile High Stadium for the next three years. The company was the host for a truck show where the 20 class winners caravanned to the race with VIP access to the race. The truck show continued on for another nine years as an annual event after the end of the MTEG and became known as “JUST ANOTHER $#&!?@% TRUCK SHOW”.